Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. Our specifications and quotations are without obligation and are based on the current cost price factors of raw materials and wages. The prices can therefore be adjusted by us in a reasonable manner in the event of significant changes in these cost price factors.
2. Commitments entered into by our representatives are only binding after written approval and order confirmation from our company.
3. In the event of cancellation of the order, the buyer owes a fixed compensation amounting to 40% of the value of the order.
4. Delivery times are only given as indications and are therefore not binding. If the indicative term is not respected, this cannot give rise to any right to compensation on the part of the customer, nor result in the dissolution of the agreement.
The delivery terms will in any case be extended in the event of late sending of documents and information necessary for the proper handling of the order. Changes to the order automatically result in the predetermined indicative delivery terms being canceled.
5. The goods always travel at the risk of the buyer (regardless of the person who observes the transport or on whose behalf). Unless otherwise specified in writing, the transport costs are for the account of the buyer.
6. If the buyer does not collect the goods on the date notified to him, we reserve the right to consider the agreement dissolved after a period of fifteen days has elapsed, without prior notice of default.
7. The goods are stored pending delivery at the buyer's risk.
8. A 10-year guarantee is given on the colors subject to UV discoloration. Only the panel is replaced by Imapres under warranty.
9. Visual tolerances. Minimal flaws or irregularities must be clearly visible from 2 meters away from the panel. Slightly curved panels are specific to the material and therefore cannot be regarded as wrong.
10. A tolerance of 0.5mm in thickness is allowed. As well as a tolerance of 1.5 mm in length and width.
11. A design, proof or quotation remains the property of Imapres until an allocation is made. Without allocation, it can be charged at an hourly rate.
12. If, as a result of force majeure, strike, lock-down, etc., we are not able to execute the agreement, this will not give rise to any compensation.
13. In the event of bankruptcy or apparent insolvency of the buyer, the agreement will be dissolved by operation of law and without prior notice of default.
14. All complaints must be reported by the customer by registered letter within eight calendar days of the delivery date. If this period is exceeded, the goods are considered as accepted by the customer. No complaint should be cited as an excuse to extend the payment term or to achieve compensation between an invoice due by the customer to us and an invoice due by us to the customer.
15. Payment terms: 30 days after the invoice date.
16. On the dimensions of the goods, a tolerance of
17. In the event of non-payment of the invoice within the set term, from the due date, default interest is owed by operation of law and without prior notice of default amounting to 15% per year on the invoice amount. In the event of total or partial non-payment of the debt on the due date without serious reasons, the debt balance will be increased by 15% with a minimum of 50 € after unsuccessful notice of default.
18. In case of non-compliance with the buyer's obligations, the seller has the right to stop delivery.
19. The transfer of risk takes place at the time of delivery. The transfer of ownership takes place only after full payment of the agreed price.
20. In the event of a dispute, the courts of Ypres are exclusively competent.
Questions and feedback
8900 Ieper - België
+32(0)57 36 70 51
BTW BE 0666.975.958